Illusion Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Online

Illusion Online is a Fiesta Private Server based on what the Community Wants and Desires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote for Us by Clicking That Beautiful Button in the Top Right Corner
Recruiting Staff, The Current Staff We Need can be found in News and Announcements
Our New Forum Link is Here http://illusiononline.invisionzone.com/ Its In Development, Enjoy :]

Ideas for a Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[EA]iKoshi
Noobie Poster
Noobie Poster

Ideas for a Event Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for a Event   Ideas for a Event I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:24 pm

So, These are my ideas for soon-to-come events for the people of illusion Razz. I will start by listing them, If you have any questions feel free to ask, or suggest your own ideas.

1.Arghhh (pirate voice rofl) Can you find the hidden treasure chest? (ex. I will spawn a treasure chest on a random map,I'll give hints. First one to find it and get the drops will report to me,and hand the drops to me for a reward.)

2. What is that doing there? I will spawn a random monster on a map which isn't suppose to be there like for example:a slime in Burning Rock. I'll be in hide mode waiting by the monster. Whoever I see kills it, wins the prize.

3. Here's some classic events,that will be in game, hide-n-seek, Fiesta Trivial, Pvp action, and maybe staff vs player.

Feel Free to add any ideas and if it sounds interesting , I'll consider it. Post any questions also,If Needed
Back to top Go down
[EA]iKoshi
Noobie Poster
Noobie Poster

Ideas for a Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Event   Ideas for a Event I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:25 pm

-Saved for later-
Back to top Go down
[EA]iKoshi
Noobie Poster
Noobie Poster

Ideas for a Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Event   Ideas for a Event I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:26 pm

-Saved for later-
Back to top Go down
[EA]iKoshi
Noobie Poster
Noobie Poster

Ideas for a Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Event   Ideas for a Event I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:26 pm

-Saved for later-
Back to top Go down
legendarydave
Noobie
Noobie
legendarydave

Ideas for a Event Empty
PostSubject: find the staffer in the dark event    Ideas for a Event I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:54 pm

here is an idea make a hide and seek with the lights out and have like 2 or 3 staff members hide in various towns and the first persopn to find them will get like reward of some sort be it a 3day maximum exp boost or a stack of charms

the items mentioned don't need to be that just my thoughts
Back to top Go down
[HGM]Desire
Noobie Poster
Noobie Poster
[HGM]Desire

Ideas for a Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Event   Ideas for a Event I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:50 am

Like them (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas for a Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for a Event   Ideas for a Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for a Event
Page 1 of 1