Illusion Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Online

Illusion Online is a Fiesta Private Server based on what the Community Wants and Desires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote for Us by Clicking That Beautiful Button in the Top Right Corner
Recruiting Staff, The Current Staff We Need can be found in News and Announcements
Our New Forum Link is Here http://illusiononline.invisionzone.com/ Its In Development, Enjoy :]

I guess its time to introduce myself? xD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[EA]iKoshi
Noobie Poster
Noobie Poster

I guess its time to introduce myself? xD Empty
PostSubject: I guess its time to introduce myself? xD   I guess its time to introduce myself? xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm

My name is John Leang, Im 16, and I'm thailand/cambodian. x3. some things I like to do is to hang out with friends,Play some sports on the side, and play my computer. I like rice (Asian ftw xD). Also I love to entertain people,when they're bored. I like to play around,when I make jokes i usually don't mean it. I hope to see you all in game soon Razz
Back to top Go down
BanHammer
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: I guess its time to introduce myself? xD   I guess its time to introduce myself? xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Hi John ;D Ya, I know this is a useless post. I just needed to test something e.e.
Back to top Go down
http://www.illusiononline.board-directory.net
Squishee
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: I guess its time to introduce myself? xD   I guess its time to introduce myself? xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:20 pm

I registered just to say this: He is a smexy mofo too ;o
Back to top Go down
[EA]iKoshi
Noobie Poster
Noobie Poster

PostSubject: Re: I guess its time to introduce myself? xD   I guess its time to introduce myself? xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:39 pm

rofl squishee xD
Back to top Go down
[HGM]Desire
Noobie Poster
Noobie Poster
[HGM]Desire

PostSubject: Re: I guess its time to introduce myself? xD   I guess its time to introduce myself? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:49 am

Hai. My name is Annika and I'm just awesome. 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess its time to introduce myself? xD   I guess its time to introduce myself? xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess its time to introduce myself? xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion Online :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: