Illusion Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Online

Illusion Online is a Fiesta Private Server based on what the Community Wants and Desires.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote for Us by Clicking That Beautiful Button in the Top Right Corner
Recruiting Staff, The Current Staff We Need can be found in News and Announcements
Our New Forum Link is Here http://illusiononline.invisionzone.com/ Its In Development, Enjoy :]

Interested in being a CL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
legendarydave
Noobie
Noobie
legendarydave

Interested in being a CL Empty
PostSubject: Interested in being a CL   Interested in being a CL I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Must Be Active: i can be pretty active i usually have about 4-5hrs a day that i can provide to the game i have lots of experience with playing and guiding ppl on where mobs and the best possible grind spots in game

Must Be Able to handle arguments, and find solutions to the arguments as soon as possible. : i can handle lots of stress with unco-operative members of all types of games i know quite a bit about gameplay and social interests

Must be able to work with the Other Community Leader fairly.: has worked with several diff pservers in the passed some that didn't get off the ground and some that didn't take what their staff members had to say seriously, i'm a pretty laidback guy and i have always like playing fiesta since it 1st came out , the great thing about this game is it simplicity

contact me here : davidj.ianni@ gmail.com or on skype :Legendarydave76
Back to top Go down

Interested in being a CL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion Online :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: